Visual Fields Assessment
Visual field testing is a test designed to test your central and peripheral vision. Your optometrist will advise a visual field test for any of the following reasons -
- If you have a family history of Glaucoma
- Detecting damage to the optic nerve through conditions such as Glaucoma.
- Monitoring Glaucoma
- Obtaining a baseline reading for future testing
- Detecting any issues with the visual pathway leading to the brain
- Assessment of visual field due to a neurological condition